Interpretive Astrology: Powerful Tool For Navigating the Future
When things start to go a little haywire in life, one can find strength in the belief that better times are ahead. But what really keeps the boat afloat is the assurance that this belief goes beyond faith, and it is actually based on some sound form of knowledge. Over centuries, Indian Astrology has evolved into an insightful bridge that helps distressed individuals navigate through life, and move from ‘negative & anxious’ state of mind to a ‘positive & hopeful’ one.
While trying to understand your future possibilities, leaning on to the interpretations of Indian Astrology can truly work as a strong beacon of light, something that gives you the impetus to keep on hustling….something that helps you make better decisions and face the future with confidence.
Here are three remarkable reasons why you should try this time-tested ancient tool and get your Patrika (Birthchart) made right away!
- Shock-proofing losses: Both emotional and financial losses can be hard experiences (or shocks) for anyone to handle. But by knowing the vulnerable points of our Patrika (Birthchart) we can stay alert against possible incidences of failure, deception or misfortune. Especially in cases of monetary investments, with timely warnings, we can take timely timely actions that help us manage for both an upside and a downside.
- Guarding against health issues: When we know about our probable health problems beforehand, we are better equipped to deal with it – both emotionally and physically. We can take necessary preventive measures against accidents or ailments, and be mentally prepared to cope with stressful situations. For example, an individual having a weak placement of Sun in a horoscope is likely to have eye-related issues. So, he/she can be cautious about getting regular eye exams done.
- Shielding against legal hassles: Indian astrology can prove to be a great blessing for anyone looking to avoid unnecessary hassles of litigation. It has a high-accuracy in interpretations, that can help an individual know about possible time-frame of court cases, chances of winning, the scope of settlement, etc. Availing astrological consult in such matters can save one a lot of time, money, and mental harassment. When it comes to issues of life like a health and finances which have serious ramifications, having a positive outlook is our first line of defense. These may be times to touch base with the interpretive power of Indian Astrology.
To understand what the future could mean for you, consult with PunditJunction. Arrange an interaction.
- Patrika: Refers to the Birthchart or horoscope of an individual, also known as Janm Patrika, Kundali, or Lagna Patrika.
- How to judge horoscope (Vol 1) by B.V. Raman