Factors Influencing the Interpretation of a Patrika
So, what makes the ancient art form of Indian Astrology so special?Answer = Sophisticated Interpretation of Data!
Usually, people are apprehensive before trying out this service as they are unsure about the kind of interpretation and counsel they can expect. But the resistance towards this knowledge system is mostly due to a lack of information about its scope of interpretation capabilities, and its comprehensiveness.
Indian Astrology is a phenomenal interpretive system that is able to offer valuable insights that can guide one’s life
Let’s discuss some of the key considerations that ensure the accuracy of astrological interpretations:
- Getting the Patrika right – The main information that an astrologer requires to prepare a Patrika, is the correct Lagna details – the time of birth, date of birth, and location of birth. The 12 zodiac signs, 27 celestial stars, and 9 planets constantly change their positions at varied intervals. The Patrika is generated based on the placement of these elements at the time of birth.
- Degree of the Planets – Every Planet in a Patrika has a specific degree. This degree denotes the level of ‘activeness’ a Planet has. For example, if a Planet has a good placement in a Patrika, but has weak degrees, its positive effects will diminish. So, no accurate interpretation is possible unless the degree of Planets is considered.
- Conjunction of the Planets – Sometimes two or more Planets are placed together in a single house. In such scenarios, the results of the house will depend on the combined effects of these Planets, and their compatibility quotient.
- Aspects of the Planets– ‘Aspect’ is nothing but the ‘Gaze’ of the Planets at specific houses. Basically, their energies influence the other houses they Aspect. These Aspects boost or diminish the strength of a house.
Before offering readings, PunditJunction consultants consider all facets of Patrikas and cross-check information across multiple divisional charts (sub-charts of Patrika) to achieve the highest accuracy of interpretations. Click here to arrange an interaction.
- Patrika: Refers to the Birthchart or horoscope of an individual, also known as Janm Patrika, Kundali, or Lagna Patrika.
- Lagna details: Refers to the birth details of an individual – time, location and date.
- Bhrigu Samhita by Maharishi Bhrigu
- Aspects in Vedic Astrology by Gopesh Kumar Ojha, Ashutosh Ojha